Monday, January 19, 2009

RSS Feeds

It's really handy to have an RSS Feed on my blog. I don't have to spend time going to different websites, but the websites come to me. I can filter the websites to just show news that I'm interested in. I also added a feed for BYU Sports so I can see what's coming up!
As an educator I could, for example, post a link to an RSS Feed for parents to find out which books we have read, are reading, and will be reading in the future. They can also see others' comments on these books.

2 comments:

  1. Now I want to add an RSS for BYU sports that is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey i really liked the idea of having parents be able to look online and see what books you are reading in class and recommendations for them to read with their kids at home. I am going to use that idea!

    ReplyDelete